About APEC Schools
Welcome to APEC Schools
Here is everything you need to learn about us. Affordable Private Education Center (APEC) Schools by AC Education, an Ayala company, provides students access to world-class education at an affordable price. Our vision is to transform thousands of Filipino lives through affordable quality education. Our mission is to prepare our students for college and / or professional employment.
We operate a chain of private high schools offering Grades 7 through 12. We follow the Philippines Department of Education's K-12 curriculum, and all our branches have permits to operate.
Our progressive teaching methods encourage active and collaborative learning. For applicants to Grade 7, we do not implement entrance tests, only diagnostic assessments to determine the specific development needs of each student.
At APEC Schools, we offer full English immersion, technology-based learning systems and employment readiness through our Employer Partner Network program.
We will help you create a future that gets better and better each day.
At a glance:
- 23 branches (Metro Manila, Rizal provinces and Lipa, Batangas)
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Safe and secured environment via CCTVs
- Google Chromebooks
- Proactive, collaborative and student-focused approach to learning
- Culture of innovation through solving real world problems integrating all subjects
- More affordable tuition for students from public schools (afternoon shift; limited seats – first-come, first-served) for Senior High School
- Multi-streamed Accounting, Business and Management (ABM) strand – most flexible strand
The APEC Schools Difference
- English Mastery
- We train our students to be able to speak English confidently.
- Tech-Immersive Environment
- 1:1 ratio of tablets for Math
- 4:1 ratio of Chromebooks for Business and LifeLabs
- Student-Centric Learning
- At APEC, the student, not the teacher, is the star. More time is dedicated to the student engaging in the learning itself.
- Focus on Core Subjects
- We focus on 5 main knowledge domains - Math, English, Filipino, LifeLabs / Business / IT, and Sciences.
- Skills and Values Formation
- With the help of industry experts, we have identified 17 skills and 9 values that will help our students succeed in both college and employment.