Mommy and daddy, may kakilala ka bang Junior/Senior High School at gusto niyong mag-REFER sa APEC Schools?
GET PHP 1,000-WORTH OF GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR EVERY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL* here at APEC Schools Refer-a-friend program! There’s no limit to how many you can refer!
GOOD NEWS sa mga APEC Referrers na: we’re upgrading your reward to PHP 1,000-worth of gift certificates as well!
Simply invite your friends to enroll online at APEC Schools at https://enroll.apecschools.edu.ph/ and make sure they use your referral code!
Not an APEC student/parent? Get your referral code first at https://bit.ly/APECRefer
*Valid until August 22, 2021. Afterwhich, the reward is PHP 300-worth of GCs.
Am I qualified to join the program?
|Who can refer:|
|– Current APEC Schools students/parents/guardians.|
– Past students and their parents/guardians.
– Individuals not part or associated with APEC Schools.
|Who are NOT qualified for the program:|
|– APEC Schools employees and their immediate families.|
– Staff from third-party employers such as Utility personnel, Security Guards, Messengers, and other outsourced personnel.
– APEC parents referring their own child/children and APEC guardians referring their own wards.
What is my referral code?
|For CURRENT APEC students/parents/guardians:|
|– You may use the complete ACTIVE STUDENT NUMBER as your referral code.|
|For OTHER INDIVIDUALS (i.e. alumni, parents of alumni, not part or associated with APEC Schools):|
|– Sign-up at http://bit.ly/APECRefer and obtain your UNIQUE REFERRAL CODE.|
How do I refer?
|– Send the enrollment link https://enroll.apecschools.edu.ph/ to your referral.|
|– Guide your referral through the registration process to make sure he/she doesn’t miss out on any information.|
– Make sure your referral fills out the REFERRAL SECTION with the following details:
a. Name of the referrer.
b. The Student number for APEC parent/guardian/student referrers or the Referral code for non-APEC individuals and alumni.
|– Your referral must complete the registration process by clicking the Submit button. After the process is completed, make sure you get his/her unique student number.|
– Monitor your referral. He/she must complete all the admission requirements with the cut-off dates. The completion of the enrollment process is required to get the reward.
|After completing the enrollment process:|
|– Make sure that your referral is an active student until September 30, 2021.|
How do I receive my reward?
|– You will be able to receive your gift certificate from the branch where your referral/s are enrolled. The branch staff will coordinate with you regarding the schedule of pick-up.|
– Make sure to declare your ACTIVE CONTACT NUMBER and other alternative mobile number/s and e-mail address where you can be reached.
– Claim your gift certificate on or before the deadline. Failure to receive the gift certificates from the branch will result in the forfeiture of the reward.
|Can I refer to multiple branches?|
|– Yes – you may use the same Student Number or Referral Code to as many referrals as you want.|
|Can I refer to different programs (APEC Agile distance-learning and APEC Flex Homeschool) and different grade levels (Grade 7 to Grade 11)?|
|– Yes – this is possible as long as you use the same Student Number or Referral Code for all your referrals.|
|What if the student forgot to input the Referral Code? Can I ask them to register again?|
|– Only the first registration will be honored thus the referral will not be recognized.|
– This is why you should make sure they fill in the Referral Section and guide them through the process.